Locally sourced, genuine home-cooked pub food
Here at The Village Inn, we think we're lucky to be located in an area rich with excellent local produce perfect for preparing proper home-cooked food.
Visit us and you'll find a beautiful, comfortable, country pub always popular with people of all ages who come as much for the something to eat as to simply enjoy a drink in the bar.
- Food served everyday 12-3pm; 6-9pm
- Bar open 12-3pm, 6-11pm (10.30pm on Sunday)
- Sunday carvery, steaks, grills and daily specials
- Excellent real ales and quality wines by the glass or bottle
- Historic main room ideal for functions
- Children & families welcome
- Sorry, dogs only allowed in the garden
- Just 5 mins from the M4, jnct. 15
Ideal for functions and gatherings
Our main room and easy-to-find location make The Village Inn at Liddington perfect for functions, family get-togethers and private parties.
- Special party menu
- Wedding receptions, funerals receptions
We're situated in the beautiful village of Liddington just outside Swindon.
We're just outside Swindon and only a short-drive from the M4.