Locally sourced, genuine home-cooked pub food
Here at The Village Inn, we think we're very lucky to be located in an area rich with excellent local produce perfect for preparing proper home-cooked food.
Visit us and you'll find a beautiful, comfortable, country pub always popular with people of all ages who come as much for the something to eat as to simply enjoy a drink in the bar.
- Food served Mon-Sat 12-2pm & 6-9pm; Sun 12-10.30pm
- Bar open Mon-Sat 11-3pm, 6-11pm; Sun 12-10.30pm
- Sunday carvery, steaks, grills and daily specials
- Excellent real ales and quality wines by the glass or bottle
- Bed & breakfast rooms
- Historic main room ideal for functions
- Children & families welcome
- Sorry, dogs only allowed in the garden
- Just 5 mins from the M4, jnct. 15 & GWH hospital
We urgently require a kitchen assistant plus bar & waiting staff to work at lunchtimes & evenings including some weekends. Hours negotiable.
Interested? Please call Ann on 01793 790314 or pop in.
Ideal for functions and gatherings
Our main room and easy-to-find location make The Village Inn at Liddington perfect for functions, family get-togethers and private parties.
- Special party menu
- Wedding receptions, funerals receptions
We're situated in the beautiful village of Liddington just outside Swindon.
We're just outside Swindon and only a short-drive from the M4.